Wednesday, December 13, 2006

They're Too Much...

I feel compelled to write this entry because I feel as though many poor souls are missing out on of the great Christmas joys that so fills my heart with warmth...and cold, for that matter. The joy of which I speak is a Christmas movie in the same vein of Rudolph called "The Year Without a Santa Claus." To be honest, I remember very little of the plot. But this movie is significant for two very important and ridiculous brothers--The Snow Miser and Heat Miser. They are two opposite brothers and they sing an amazing song. For your pleasure I have included pictures of these classy characters.

I'm Mister White Christmas, I'm Mister Snow! I'm Mister Icicle, I'm Mister Ten Below! Friends call me Snow Miser, Whatever I touch turns to snow in my clutch! I'm too much!


I'm Mister Green Christmas, I'm Mister Sun! I'm Mister Heat Blister, I'm Mister Hundred and One! They call me Heat Miser, Whatever I touch starts to melt in my clutch! I'm too much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!Thanks...I'm singing it right now!