Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Make Drinking More Fun

No, in this case I'm not talking about alcohol. If I were, this post would be quite different. Usually alcohol is what we use to make other things more fun. To make alcohol per se more fun, all you really need is a person or two to flirt with. But what about the every day? What about orange juice (and we're not talking mimosas)? I'm usually not much of an orange juice drinker, but now that I have this fun juicer, I feel like drinking it everyday. This clever two part juicer is pretty and practical. Just juice the orange halves on top and the juice falls through tiny holes, which block seeds and allow pure Florida sunshine to fall into the bottom (which also has an easy-pour spout).

Those of you who know me know that I am a big tea drinker. I usually go through a pot a day. Sometimes more. Tea is already fun. There are loads of options and it comes with great accessories--tea pots and cups. But I just got one accessory that goes beyond these staples. And it makes tea even more fun. A lovely tea cup caddy is the perfect way to store and display delicate tea cups.

3 comments:

WineWoman said...

Love it! Another way I make drinking more fun (and not JUST wine, mind you!) is to "be hands free" with the "very Boberry Eat Drink & Be Merry" beverage caddy ... it solves the dilemma I have when I'm at a party with a plate of food and beverage ... I simply 'wear' my glass, cup, stemware or even a bottle of water in the fabric-covered sling ... no longer do I "struggle to juggle" my plate of yummy hors d'oeuvres! It's a hoot at every party and the envy of everyone. Beats those notched plates too! Check 'em out by searching "Boberry" on YouTube ... toooo much fun!

morgan said...

Haha, the Boberry looks like a hoot! Thanks for sharing!

Gustafun said...

This is probably the only item on the internet about "making drinking fun" that doesn't involve alcohol. I'm impressed.