Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Oh, I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair

'Twas the theme for the day and this was the dress:


As long as the weather cooperates, I shall keep up with wearing and posting joyous spring dresses.
Note that these pictures were taken prior to the massive rain (and hail!) storm we experienced today. I happened to be outside on a blanket when the rain began. I was trying to read and Ross was trying to study, except I kept interrupting him with laughter at the sheer magic of the day. We sensed the rain 'a coming and I knew a rain dance was in order. The first drops fell and I twirled in delight. Eventually, I made it inside to my room, but I couldn't stay put. I ran back out into the rain, running and dancing with delight. My dress stuck to my body like a peel to a banana, but 'twas glorious.
And throughout it all, this was the song running through my mind:

Oh, I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair. In '77 and '69 revolution was in the air. I was born too late, to a world that doesn't care, oh I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.

Much love to Chase for inadvertently introducing me to the song, as well as being all-around fabulous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.